Tuesday, November 19, 2013

digital files for sale

I finally did it.  I finally put a few digital files up for sale on my Etsy shop.  This has been a goal of mine for a while, but not a priority.  Changing diapers, feeding my kids, breaking up fights, helping with homework and cleaning the house has been a bit more important.  ;)


A few weeks ago a nice lady who found my blog asked me if I had the digital file for sale for the lollipop angels I made 2 years ago.  This was the motivation I needed to get started.  I obliged and thankfully she purchased it.  Ask and you shall receive.  Kind lady, to you I am...


Available for purchase now are two digital cutting files that will work with any cutter, but especially on a Silhouette.  And two printable PDF files that can be used to make 5x7 cards or framed as artwork.  These are perfect for the upcoming holiday season.  I have more 5x7 scripture art in the works and will make them available as soon as I can.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment