Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm a Liebster Blog!


What a nice surprise to have been given a Liebster Blog Award from a sweet sister-in-Christ and fellow blogger, Janiene at "A Bunch of Bishops". Janiene writes about her life with 3 little ones and the fun and creative things that interest her. Part of this honor is that I now get to present the award to 5 deserving blogs that have less than 200 followers. It's a great way to help each other get noticed. Here are my five:


My long-time friend, Karen, blogs about her new life in South Carolina. I've enjoyed her recipes and organic gardening posts. And of course, I've enjoyed reading about the beginnings of her parenting journey.


I heard Linda speak at my MOPs group 3 years ago. She was so real and honest about the sometimes crazy life of a mother. I laughed so hard at her stories that I almost spit out my coffee! She loves the Lord and has written a devotional called Spilt Milk. I enjoy the genuineness of her blog posts.


Veronica Walsh Illustration
I had the privilege of working with Veronica years ago. She is an amazing artist and now does a variety of children's illustrations. I love her gestural, light and airy style. Her beautiful art is featured on this blog.

The Painted Page
This blog showcases the work of 4 illustrators who illustrated 4 different classic children's stories: Veronica Walsh (Thumbelina), Jennifer Gray Olson (The Princess and the Pea), Carolyn Le (The Nightingale), Patricia Cantor (The Ugly Duckling). The artwork is beautiful and my children have enjoyed looking at it.


This blog gathers interesting photos of upcycled projects, both big and small. Check out the latest post with upcycled zipper flowers - too cute!

Congratulations to you all! You've done a great job!


~ PAYING IT FORWARD ~
There are a few rules that accompany a Liebster...

1. Post about your win on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award (LittleDesignAngel)

3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog.

4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.

5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment